EHCON, a healthcare consulting firm is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic, intelligent, and pleasant receptionist for employment starting in October, 2020.
Job Title: Receptionist
Reporting Line: EHCON CEO - Dr Abiola Fasina
The personnel will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for creating a positive first impression for the company. You will be responsible for all reception and clerical duties at the front desk area of the company.
You will be responsible for giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones call, taking messages, sorting and distributing mail, communicating with potential trainees and clients and maintaining our client database. You will ensure that all activities are carried out in line with standard guidelines and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises to enhance customer satisfaction which will in turn impact business development and ensure sustainability.
Core Working Relationships/Key Stakeholder
- Medical Director/CEO, Clinical/Training and Administrative staff of the organisation
Education and Experience
- Provide front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage clients and guests timely and professionally
- Receive and greet all clients and visitors in a professional and warm manner
- Receive incoming calls, mails, letters, parcels, and courier items, and distribute them to appropriate quarters or process them as necessary
- Maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs
- Maintain up-to-date database of clients and guests
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Respond to inquiries and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them to appropriate quarters
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and raise requisition orders as necessary
- Develop and maintain a tracking system on all incoming & outgoing mails and courier items
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties such as taking minutes of meeting as required
- Perform projects and activities as and when required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- OND/HND in any field (corp member can also apply)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm customer service orientation.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking abilities
- Familiar with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Pro-active and highly resourceful with excellent time management skills
- A self-starter with attention to detail
- Flexible, organized, and functions well under pressure.
- Proven experience as front desk representative or relevant position
- 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays will be required.